Thursday, October 9, 2014

Photo dump

We have had a busy 'fall' (some of the events I felt like happened in fall actually happened in the summer, but let's just pretend it was the fall) so of course I've taken a ton of pictures that you are all DYING to see. Enjoy!

First some random pictures of my niece Harmonie. She's finally smiling! 

She was the most joyful when she was bugging the shit out of my kids. They would not do well with a younger sibling.


We had a LOT of birthday parties in September. 54 to be exact. And 52 of them were Frozen themed.
A gymnastics party for Ruby and Scarlett!

That cake was the bomb.com.

Doing girl things...

doing boy things.


My friend actually made this. In real life.
We headed to Forest Park with the rest of the city/county for the Balloon Glow. It was a beautiful night and a LOT of fun for everyone but Penny.
This girl and her dad are having the BEST TIME EVER.

Harrison loves Margery!


Basically the worst night of her life.
We went apple picking, rode a ferry for the first time, and went on a hayride all on the same day! H and P's childhood peaked that day.
Maybe by the time she leaves for college she'll be at that four feet mark.


So brave!


Feeding the goats some carrots.


It was like 95 degrees that day. It should be against the law for it to be that hot in mid- September.

Heeeeey there

Apple picking is SO fun!

But now she's over it.




Harry was also over it.

Waiting for the ferry. We pulled up as it drove away, so we got to spend a half hour exploring the mighty Mississippi.
I call these next series of photos: Harry has no game.
Hey, wanna hold hands?

Success!

Hey, wanna kiss?

Please???

Well, I guess I'll settle for the top of your back.

Success?
Penny gets brave...

for a minute. She saw a dead body.



And now, Harry has no game part 2: Daddy edition
It's like he's never kissed anyone before.

Jamie just now realizes that Harry is on his lap trying to lay the mac down.

Kiss number one

But wait, there's more

kiss number two...va va voom!

Confused father, proud son. 
We saw a barge...

and a pirate ship???

Penny is always prepared for the sun to go out.

Finally moving on the ferry!

Family photo number 2- It was a little windy on the river.
and Family photo number 3 for the day. Now I know how celebrities feel.

On the hayride we saw a rainbow,

a cute boy,

deer,

and the man of my dreams,

the love of my life.
Sorry babe, I couldn't resist.
 The next day we went to a parade and got enough candy to give us diabetes.


H was very entertained by the Shriners.

Some nice man let us use these chairs.
We went to the Botanical Gardens before they closed the Children's Garden (I'll never understand why they do that so early, it's extremely annoying.)





Can you guess which child abandoned me for her friend and which one followed me around?
And finally, we went to the firehouse with our Twins Club and a family reunion.
If there's a TV, Harrison will find it.

He was very determined to accidentally slam someone's fingers in the door.

Guess who I left at the fire station? I hear you can do that until they're 18.



This place was really cool, perfect for preschoolers.

Time to call a taxi...


Galler family reunion kids! Some were more excited than others to have their picture taken.

Grammy's kids!
So that's what we've been up to the last month or so, we have trips to the pumpkin patch and all things Halloween to look forward to next!

No comments:

Post a Comment