So it's been a long time, no blog, but I was a little busy buying a house, packing a house, moving a house, unpacking a house, and doing modeling gigs for Victoria's Secret. And it's been an even longer time since I've used my real camera because I hid it from the
three seventy-eight people who have come to see our house, and I forgot where I hid it. But I found it just in the nick of time, so without further adieu I give you, Easter 2015: Battle of the Eggs
 |
| Egg dying! Next year we're wearing gloves, Penny's fingers were black for days. |
 |
| The kids woke up at 6:37, two hours earlier than they woke up on Christmas. WTF? |
 |
| What happened??? Why wouldn't my mother dress me in cute matching pajamas when she KNEW she would be blogging about this and therefore putting pictures up! What is wrong with this woman??? |
 |
| So the egg hunts were really just Harry following Penny around and then crying every time she found one before he could get there to pick it up. Not the best strategy. |
 |
| He never learned to look on his own. I am concerned for kindergarten. |
 |
| But he was marginally happy with what he got! |
 |
| And Penny was somehow devastated that she got more? |
 |
| And then when I told her be happy, you got more, Harry realized he had less and was sad. All this happened before 8 am. While Jamie slept... |
 |
| This tree is about the only thing I'll miss from our old house. |
 |
| Hunt number two... still didn't learn to separate. |
 |
| Taking a break for a ride. |
 |
| Seeing the joy on my children's faces after the hunt made all the hiding worth it. |
 |
| And then this happened. It was really a joyful morning. Penny does not appreciate my attempt at coordinating outfits. |
 |
| This half smile was brought to you by the promise of chocolate. |
 |
| Someone was feeling left out. He looks like an actual kid here. *sob* |
 |
| I had this total original idea for their birthday party invitations, that they will hold up five fingers since they're turning five. I know! I should be like the CEO of Pinterest or something. |
 |
| I think this is actually a pretty good representation of what five is going to look like. #truth |
 |
| She got her way and didn't have to wear her beautiful dress that she looked absolutely darling in! It's an Easter miracle! |
 |
| Party invite picture take 2. |
 |
| This is what happens when I tell them to kiss each other. Penny is just not a kisser, she's more about the hug. But as you can tell, Harry is all about the smooching. |
 |
| The egg hunting didn't go much better at Gigi and Papa's. |
 |
| If this picture could talk, it would say 'HARRY! THAT WAS MY EGG!' |
 |
| Hope your Easter was as happy as ours! Actually, we really did have a great Easter, I just only took pictures of them when they were unhappy or fighting. Like any good mother would do. |
No comments:
Post a Comment