I realize that I am posting more funny things about Penny than Harrison, and I want to be clear that it's not because I have a preference of children, it's because she talks 10 times more than he does. He is the strong, silent type while she is the female type. She talks like a human, talks like a baby, talks like a mouse, talks like a lamb, talks like a unicorn. And then she sings. She sings like a human, sings like a baby, sings like a mouse, sings like a lamb, sings like a unicorn. Her mouth is basically in constant motion. It's adorable!
Today's Pennyisms:
(I had just gotten out of the shower and was walking to my closet to get dressed)
Mom! Your butt shakes when you walk!
and
(driving home from Gigi's)
P- Can you give me my lady computer?
Me- Where is it?
P- It's on the floor.
Me- I'll get it at a red light, I can't get it while I'm driving.
P- Why?
Me- Because if I lean over and grab it, I would swerve and crash the car.
P- Just do it and let's see what happens.
Me- No.
P- Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssseeee.
Me- NO.
P- (cries the rest of the way home)
She clearly wants me to spiral into a deep, body-conscience depression or die in a fiery wreck.
She's adorable!
No comments:
Post a Comment