Wednesday, November 6, 2013

How could you be so Heartless?

This is the bridge my heart walked across today as I learned the news that the Kanye West concert had been canceled. CANCELED. Like, not happening.

Good thing I shaved my back yesterday.
Here's a picture of myself after hearing the news. You can't see it, but my face is buried in the bowl of Halloween candy. The Butterfingers taste like salt...or is that my tears?
I bet you didn't know I went to Carnegie Mellon, did you? And I thought we were friends.
Kanye, can you hear me? I bought skinny jeans for you man. SKINNY JEANS. And I was getting ready to buy fashionable knee-high boots (someone please confirm if those are still fashionable), because I didn't want to be the suburban SAHM nerd in the crowd and embarrass myself when you pulled me on stage to crown me "Fan of the Millenium" But now, what's the point. I'm going to take the refund from the tickets and buy some fat jeans. And some more Butterfingers because dammit, H and P did not get enough in their buckets this year. And I gotta fit into those fat jeans.



1 comment: