Sunday, November 24, 2013

What we've been up to

It's been a while since I've posted, mostly because I couldn't think of anything to post about. I would start writing a post about potty training, and then someone wold poop their pants. And then the other someone would poop AND pee their pants. And then the original someone would once again, poop their pants. So I've been doing a lot of drinking lately.

But we've also been:
Playing in our tent. Ask me again why I got this tent out?

Having a complex pretend family of a fire truck daddy (pictured), car carrier mommy, and a mini- tow truck baby. We haven't really figured out the genetics of that one. This 'game' takes up hours of our day.

Have bear hunts. One of the perks (?) of it getting dark earlier is that we can turn off all the lights in the house and have bear hunts until Daddy comes home. Which is approximately 77 minutes from when the sun goes down. But who's counting? We've also started exploring shadows. Science.

Attending preschool two days a week and making slightly (maybe totally?) racist crafts like this Indian hat.                          I think that's what it's called.

 
Having early Thanksgiving with Gigi's side of the family. We are going to Ohio for actual Thanksgiving, and we were all really torn up about having to eat two Thanksgiving dinners. 

So that's about it. With a sprinkling of playgroups, train store, birthday parties, trip to the zoo, pooping our pants, watching Cars when we poop in the potty, drawing all over our legs for Santa, and counting down the days until Christmas. Someone told them that Christmas would be here once all the leaves fell off the trees and it got cold, so... now she is paying for it big time. Hopefully my next post will be about potty training- get excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment